I install Knoppix 3.4 and the Plastik theme isn't be present , i also install the kdeartwork package and the Plastik theme didn't appear.
What package i have to install ?
Thanks.
I install Knoppix 3.4 and the Plastik theme isn't be present , i also install the kdeartwork package and the Plastik theme didn't appear.
What package i have to install ?
Thanks.
Try the Plastic package for Debian Sid. Installing that may require you to also install "libqt3c102" and "kwin4"...at least they did on Knoppix 3.3.
thanks eco2geek for your reply.
I try to install this package but the konsole gives an error , that it couldn't override the file.
I'm newbie.
Thanks.
See the description here at KDE-Look.org. Probably why it wasn't included in Knoppix 3.4.
H'mm, now that I think about it, I don't know if a package meant for KDE 3.1 will work on KDE 3.2 anyway.
Plastik seems to be part of the "kdeartwork" package. So you might try "apt-get -s install kdeartwork" (the -s switch makes it a trial run; it won't actually install anything) and see if you get any errors. If the output looks OK, you could remove the -s switch to actually install it.

Apple Computer cards VTG 670-8020-B 607-0103-C 607-0291-C AST -Orange Micro ++
$169.00
Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00
Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Vintage Apple PowerBook 15” G4 “Aluminum” (1.25GHz/2gb/150gb/Tiger) 2
$109.99
Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00
Vintage Apple iBook G3 12.1” 500MHz 2001 Restored, SSD Upgraded Mac OS 9.2/OS X
$180.00
Apple Mac Microphone Vintage 1990 Model 590-0618-A Original Box Japan AUX Gray
$14.95
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99