For those with Knoppix 3.7, the Feather Linux (kernel 2.4.27) boot disk can be used: ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/featherlinux/boot.img
I basically removed a few SCSI modules that I couldn't find many people using, and compressed the kernel using UPX.
For those with Knoppix 3.7, the Feather Linux (kernel 2.4.27) boot disk can be used: ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/featherlinux/boot.img
I basically removed a few SCSI modules that I couldn't find many people using, and compressed the kernel using UPX.

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper EX4400-EM-4S expansion modules
$599.00
Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99
Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper EX-4PST-RMK Adjustable 4-Post Rack Mount Kit NEW Factory Sealed
$150.00
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99