-
Junior Member
registered user
new dvd
I got the new dvd but cant get it to boot on startup. My knoppix 3.4 cd works fine but the dvd never loads...I have a 8 speed + and - dvd drive. Any ideas? I think that the bootup may not support dvd boots, I have a old p3 600mhz. I looked for rawrite on the disk but it wasnt present.
Similar Threads
-
By richardljohnson in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-27-2004, 06:41 AM
-
By ZedroS in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 08-17-2004, 04:11 PM
-
By rust in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-27-2004, 07:45 PM
-
By urpk in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-16-2003, 08:41 PM
-
By mehlng in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 9
Last Post: 10-17-2003, 12:00 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb
$482.02

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$372.48

External SSD 1TB 2TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.1 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$16.99

SGIN 15.6" Laptop 16GB RAM 1TB SSD Win 11 Intel i3-10100Y Backlit Keyboard FHD
$335.99

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1794.16

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Apple iPad Pro 12.9" 5th Gen 128GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Wi-Fi Or Cellular - Good
$489.99

Hitachi / HGST Travelstar HTS541010B7E610 1TB 2.5" SATA III HDD
$29.99

NEW 2026 SGIN 18.5" Laptop Windows 11 PRO Intel N5095 16GB DDR4 1024GB SSD
$444.99

1TB SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD (Recertified) - A196-SDSSDE61-1T00
$150.99