-
Junior Member
registered user
Downloading music using Knoppix
Anyone know what program is best to download music using knoppix. I use my laptop, which only has one CD drive, so I cannot put music CD's in, so I need to download a program to download music. I tried Gnutella, but after trying to install it, Knoppix ran into errors and I cannot get it to work properly. If you can help, that would be great. Thanks.
I'm kinda new to this, so if you have a detailed explaination, please note that I dont know a whole lot about all the different command and everything else.
-
Senior Member
registered user
KornFace13,
I am a little confused on your posting, do you want a program to just download music files (so you can play them on Knoppix), or do you want a program that "streams" music files from the internet onto your Knoppix system? I am not sure on your intent, but I am guessing you want a "streaming" player program, right? Maybe I am just clueless here, and someone else knows "exactly" what this is, and what would be used for it...
I use "local" audio files on my system, and just use XMMS, or Audacity, or even ReZound for playing audio files. I never tried doing "streaming audio" with Knoppix, so I don't know what program would be best for doing this. Sorry, maybe someone else has more input on this issue...
Hope this helps,
Cuddles
Similar Threads
-
By kessragnell in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-25-2004, 06:59 AM
-
By sunray in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-07-2004, 06:21 PM
-
By patrickvogel in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-20-2004, 12:22 AM
-
By spydie in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 12-23-2003, 06:24 PM
-
By samwisegamgee in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-09-2003, 05:37 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Catalyst WS-C3650-12X48UQ-L 48 Port UPOE 4x 10G SFP+ Switch
$175.00

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco C9200-48P-E Cisco POE Network Switch
$749.99

Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00