-
Junior Member
registered user
Downloading music using Knoppix
Anyone know what program is best to download music using knoppix. I use my laptop, which only has one CD drive, so I cannot put music CD's in, so I need to download a program to download music. I tried Gnutella, but after trying to install it, Knoppix ran into errors and I cannot get it to work properly. If you can help, that would be great. Thanks.
I'm kinda new to this, so if you have a detailed explaination, please note that I dont know a whole lot about all the different command and everything else.
Similar Threads
-
By kessragnell in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-25-2004, 06:59 AM
-
By sunray in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-07-2004, 06:21 PM
-
By patrickvogel in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-20-2004, 12:22 AM
-
By spydie in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 12-23-2003, 06:24 PM
-
By samwisegamgee in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-09-2003, 05:37 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

Crucial 32GB(4 x 8GB) CT8G4DFS824A.C8FDD1 DDR4-2400 UDIMM Desktop RAM - CR352A
$89.95

Dell Wyse 5070 Thin Client Pentium J5005 8GB RAM 128GB SSD w/Power Win 10 LTSC
$62.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

Lot Of (12) SKhynix 8Gb DDR4-3200AA Desktop Pc Ram/Memory (Used)
$399.99

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00

Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00