-
Karamba, help the noob! :)
How can I make Karamba work on my KDE Knoppix desktop?
The one I want to work is Cynapses Karamba...
I must say after I saw the desktop sample I was hooked and the concept of Karamba reeled me in. The problem is, i'm a super Knoppix n00b and I have no idea how to install this.
Thank you to anyone who replies...
Similar Threads
-
By cannonfodder in forum General Support
Replies: 14
Last Post: 02-11-2005, 04:49 AM
-
By the nahka in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-23-2004, 09:17 PM
-
By gordonb in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-10-2004, 02:01 AM
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-27-2003, 04:06 AM
-
By Pasq in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-28-2003, 11:20 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Samsung 2.5" MZ-ZLN512C 512GB SATA III 6Gbps SSD MZ7LN512HAJQ-000H1
$49.99

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

SANDISK ULTRA 3D NAND 1TB SSD SATA III 6 GB/S 2.5" /7 (SDSSDH3-1T02)
$138.56

WD Blue 500GB 3D NAND 2.5” SATA III SSD
$40.00