sudo knoppix-installer
hi
I've installed knoppix before on different systems, but i've downloaded 5-4-04 3.4 release and i get command not found when trying knx-hdinstall as root. I'm using linux26 knoppix noscsi when i boot (sata raid hangs booting unless i say no scsi)
I do not even have the directory /usr/local/bin and /usr/local/sbin is empty. I do get a GUI and everything works fine in there.
Any ideas?
sudo knoppix-installer
ahh they changed it on methanx, knew it was somethign simple, will give it a try tonight.

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
CISCO INDUSTRIAL SWITCH IE-3100-8T2C-E New
$1049.00
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch
$69.99
Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00
Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99