-
Kismet with Linksys WPC11 for Knoppix 3.4
I have a Linksys WPC11 version 4. It appears to work in the new Knoppix 3.4 (yay!). I run wlcardconfig and configure everything (I think everything) and I can connect just fine.
I modified the kismet.conf file to use: source=hostap,eth0,hostapsource
and did an enablesources=hostapsource
When I try and run kismet_server I get the following:
... snip ...
Source 0 (hostapsource): Enabling monitor mode for hostap source interface eth0 channel 6...
FATAL: Failed to retrieve list of private ioctls 95:Operation not supported
Any ideas why this is happening? (and yes Im running it as root)
Similar Threads
-
By mloiterman in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-06-2004, 10:33 PM
-
By PAlvarez in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 02-02-2004, 11:47 PM
-
By cgoodier in forum Networking
Replies: 11
Last Post: 10-13-2003, 01:07 AM
-
By zirey in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-20-2003, 02:31 AM
-
By Gulliver in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-23-2003, 07:50 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Genuine Intel Xeon W-2145 3.70Ghz 8 Cores LGA2066 CPU SR3LQ Tested USA SELLER
$94.94

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$12.00

Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00

DELL Precision T3420 | Xeon 1240v6 | 525GB SSD |16GB RAM |Nvidia GPU |Win11
$149.00