i believe the command would beOriginally Posted by Frits Plotseling
$ sudo su
$ umount /dev/hda1 /mnt/hda1
$ mount /dev/hda1 /mnt/hda1 -o uid=knoppix
(i am probably wrong.... I use the HDD install and am used to the "normal" way things work..)
Hi All,
My system has not enough memory to install KDE, so I have to work with the I-forgat-the-name default desktop (which works also perfect BTW)
Question: How do I make my HDA1 writeable when KDE is not present?
Thanks in advance.
Frits.
i believe the command would beOriginally Posted by Frits Plotseling
$ sudo su
$ umount /dev/hda1 /mnt/hda1
$ mount /dev/hda1 /mnt/hda1 -o uid=knoppix
(i am probably wrong.... I use the HDD install and am used to the "normal" way things work..)
Sorry "god",
Thanks for responding, that's what God always does.javascript:emoticon(%27%3A!%3A%27)
Pityfull that you don't know everything, because your tip didn't work.javascript:emoticon(%27%3A(%27)
Not the real God I assume....
Anyway, please try again.
Thanks in advance,
Frits.
Problem solved.

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Bulk lot of 13 × 4GB DDR4-2400 ECC Registered RDIMM server memory modules
$165.00
HPE 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-2933Y-R DDR4 Svr RAM P03052-091 P00924-B21 M393A4K40DB2-CVFBY
$270.00
Samsung 32GB (1x32GB) PC4-17000 (DDR4-2133) LRDIMM Memory (M386A4G40DM0-CPB0Q)
$120.00
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
HPE 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2933Y P06189-001 P03052-091 ECC RDIMM
$350.00
Samsung (21x16GB) 336GB 1Rx8 PC4-3200AA, PC4-2666V Laptop Memory DDR4
$1299.00
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$378.00
2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99
P43330-0A1 HPE 32GB 2RX8 PC5-4800B DDR5 SERVER RAM P43328-B21 / HMCG88MEBRA107N
$1100.00