Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: What did I do? How do I do it again?

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10

    What did I do? How do I do it again?

    I had just booted up the 2.6 kernel for the first time, and I remember I had tried using my persistant directory and config from 3.3, and getting some errors messages where KDE couldn't open up. After that, when I left-clicked with my mouse I would get this nifty menu that would stay open as long as I held it down, and it had all the programs that Knoppix contains....Now, just for the sake of boredom, how do I get to that again? The windows were this nice lime green color I remember...

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Portland, OR USA
    Posts
    568
    Sounds like you somehow got dumped into twm (Tab Window Manager). You can start it by using "desktop=twm" as one of your "cheatcodes." (See "knoppix-cheatcodes.txt" on the CD for more choices.)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW picture

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW

$13.89



LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to... picture

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...

$167.63



KARDV Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, 500W/40Kpa Vacuum Cleaners for Home, 60Mins St... picture

KARDV Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, 500W/40Kpa Vacuum Cleaners for Home, 60Mins St...

$64.99



2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM picture

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM

$37.99



Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys picture

Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys

$16.99



Compressed Air Duster w/ Mini Air Blower 280000RPM Vacuum Cleaner & Air Duster picture

Compressed Air Duster w/ Mini Air Blower 280000RPM Vacuum Cleaner & Air Duster

$41.99



Car Vacuum Portable Cordless, 50000Pa High Power Brushless Motor, Rechargeable H picture

Car Vacuum Portable Cordless, 50000Pa High Power Brushless Motor, Rechargeable H

$104.98



US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits picture

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits

$13.89



95000PA Wireless Car Vacuum Cleaner Air Blower Wireless Handheld Rechargeable US picture

95000PA Wireless Car Vacuum Cleaner Air Blower Wireless Handheld Rechargeable US

$21.98



Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe picture

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe

$53.99