Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: What did I do? How do I do it again?

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10

    What did I do? How do I do it again?

    I had just booted up the 2.6 kernel for the first time, and I remember I had tried using my persistant directory and config from 3.3, and getting some errors messages where KDE couldn't open up. After that, when I left-clicked with my mouse I would get this nifty menu that would stay open as long as I held it down, and it had all the programs that Knoppix contains....Now, just for the sake of boredom, how do I get to that again? The windows were this nice lime green color I remember...

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Portland, OR USA
    Posts
    568
    Sounds like you somehow got dumped into twm (Tab Window Manager). You can start it by using "desktop=twm" as one of your "cheatcodes." (See "knoppix-cheatcodes.txt" on the CD for more choices.)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray picture

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray

$174.99



AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D - Ryzen 7 9000 Series Zen 5 8-Core 4.7 GHz - Socket AM5 picture

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D - Ryzen 7 9000 Series Zen 5 8-Core 4.7 GHz - Socket AM5

$375.00



AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1) picture

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)

$189.00



AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor picture

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor

$360.00



AMD - Ryzen 7 7800X3D 8-CORE 16-THREAD 4.2 GHz (5.0 GHz Max Boost) AM5 UNLOCKED picture

AMD - Ryzen 7 7800X3D 8-CORE 16-THREAD 4.2 GHz (5.0 GHz Max Boost) AM5 UNLOCKED

$300.00



Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake 8-Core, 16-Thread, 3.6 GHz (LGA 1151) picture

Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake 8-Core, 16-Thread, 3.6 GHz (LGA 1151)

$189.99



Intel Core i7-10700T SRH6U 2.00GHz CPU Processor, 8-Core 16 Threads 16MB LGA1200 picture

Intel Core i7-10700T SRH6U 2.00GHz CPU Processor, 8-Core 16 Threads 16MB LGA1200

$137.00



Apple Macbook Pro 13

Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good

$464.99



Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11 picture

Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11

$250.00



Home Assistant Server | 8GB RAM | 128GB SSD | Intel i5 Quad-Core | Dell OptiPlex picture

Home Assistant Server | 8GB RAM | 128GB SSD | Intel i5 Quad-Core | Dell OptiPlex

$159.99