-
Can't find KNOPPIX filesystem
Hi,
I've got a copy of Knoppix 3.3 on CD, and have tried to boot it from an IDE CDROM drive on a machine which has no other IDE devices (its drives run off an AIC7xxx SCSI card). I'm getting the previously-described error message, which I figure is surprising since it has a standard IDE CDROM.
I have another server with matching hardware config, and think I need to boot with "knoppix ide2=xxxx", but what do I use for xxxx ? Can I look this value up on my other Linux box ?
Similar Threads
-
By strtt in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-09-2005, 06:44 PM
-
By firefly2442 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-09-2004, 08:00 PM
-
By tw in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 15
Last Post: 07-07-2004, 08:17 AM
-
By befuddled in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-23-2003, 03:42 AM
-
By primetime in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-10-2003, 07:28 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1599.99

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM EMC 091-000-091 17 Inch Rackmount LCD Keyboard KVM Console 03N7012
$109.99

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

1 X IBM 720 POWER SERVER WITH 32 GB RAM
$344.97

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

DELL POWEREDGE HP IBM SERVER XEON GOLD 5315Y 8 CORE PROCESSOR 3.2 GHZ SRKXR
$1100.00