-
Senior Member
registered user
In newer versions this is automatically deleted, but I forgot why I added it ...
OMG, you are getting like me--aww Fabian, you mean you are the reason I nearly bailed all those months ago when I couldn't get my silly icons to stay put and I figured I was the linux luser of all time?
I am not sure how many distros are using your script! (which is PRICELESS, BTW, priceless) I have had that problem with knoppix, kanotix and morphix too, I believe. I haven't hd-installed anything since kanotix BH5 (Kano still has the sort icons thing, I installed with "knoppix-installer"). And on his distro the sorticons goes on and on and on....
I always let it run once before I delete it. I had assumed it had something to do with change to hd and thought maybe it was "setting" something to harddrive so let it have its way exactly once after hd install. Then I would nuke it :P
Similar Threads
-
By michael7 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-07-2005, 05:26 AM
-
By oldgeezer in forum General Support
Replies: 13
Last Post: 05-24-2004, 06:46 AM
-
By Tortoise in forum Ideas
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-01-2003, 01:33 AM
-
By Davamundo in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-09-2003, 07:43 PM
-
By skyconcert in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-20-2002, 05:19 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

Micron 16GB (2x8GB) 2Rx8 DDR3 1600MHz PC3-12800U Desktop RAM
$19.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

Crucial 32GB(4 x 8GB) CT8G4DFS824A.C8FDD1 DDR4-2400 UDIMM Desktop RAM - CR352A
$89.95

TeamGroup T-Force DELTA RGB 64GB 2x32GB DDR5 RAM 6000(2Rx8) CL38-38-38-78 1.35V
$600.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$85.00