Quick and dirty fix:
su
ln -s /usr/lib/libtiff.so /usr/lib/libtiff.so.3
I will also fix the apollon klik installation so that this fix isn't neccessary anymore.
Greetings,
probono
I've got a very rare problemwith Apollon, on Knoppix v3.6 works without problems but with knoppix v3.7 I can't start gift because it'searching for libtiff.so.3 searching on my disk I found that I don't have that file but one called libtiff.so.4
.
Are any work aorund to make Apollon work with my distro or I 've to do apt-get gift apollon?
Quick and dirty fix:
su
ln -s /usr/lib/libtiff.so /usr/lib/libtiff.so.3
I will also fix the apollon klik installation so that this fix isn't neccessary anymore.
Greetings,
probono

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99
D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99