-
Re: smaller Knoppix install?

Originally Posted by
Anonymous
I got an old laptop that runs great with Knoppix, but I am unable to get the install script to do it's job because my harddrive is too small.
Basically I got 1.9 gigs to work with. If I were able to install the CD minus KDE, openoffice, Mozilla and a few other of the weightier apps I'd have a perfectly configured old laptop.
Has anybody made an iso of a Knoppix one off with all the hardware detection, and a working install for leaner systems?
'KIX' does not detect my usb ethernet connection, and the install script seems broken.
[/b]
Similar Threads
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum General Support
Replies: 46
Last Post: 09-21-2004, 12:29 PM
-
By WolfCub in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-11-2004, 10:47 AM
-
By almarote in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-01-2003, 06:57 PM
-
By umbra in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 05-29-2003, 07:20 PM
-
By newguy in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-08-2003, 10:50 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

Lot of (5) Samsung 32GB 2RX4 DDR4-2133 ECC REG RAM M393A4K40BB0-CPB
$875.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Samsung 32GB 2Rx4 DDR4 PC4-2133P M393A4K40BB0-CPB4Q ECC Server Memory Module
$150.00

16Kingston Server Premier 16GB DDR4-2666 ECC UDIMM KSM26ED8/16ME OPEN BOX
$169.99

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99