-
Senior Member
registered user
Ok, let me see if I have it now.
cheatcode knoppix 2
mount /dev/hda3 /mnt/hda3
cp /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 /mnt/hda3/ knx/source/KNOPPIX /etc/X11
chroot /mnt/hda3/knx/source/KNOPPIX
mount –t proc /proc proc
cp -R /etc/skel /home/knoppix
chown -R knoppix /home/knoppix
vi /home/knoppix/.xinitrc
i
startkde
ESC
ZZ
? add the .folders from /etc/skel to 45xsession? a little help here
su knoppix
startx
Assuming KDE starts lets say I make the toolbar smaller and change the bookmarks in Konq.
ok now I want to save my work.
?cp -R /home/knoppix /etc/skel?
?chown -R /etc/skel?
? rm -i /etc/X11/XF86Config-4?
? rm -i /home/knoppix?
umount /proc
CTRL D
I think I am getting closer but I don't quite have it yet. Can you help with a few of the commands where I put the question marks?
Thanks for your time
Similar Threads
-
By garyng in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 12-21-2004, 02:09 AM
-
By gursharnsingh in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-15-2004, 09:38 PM
-
By vi.tan.gr in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-29-2003, 07:53 AM
-
By rdmelin in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-20-2003, 02:27 PM
-
By sminotti in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-07-2003, 07:46 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00

Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00

5 Vintage Apple Newton Stickers – Original Apple Memorabilia
$15.00

Rainbow Apple Logo Travel Bag Computer Carrying Case Black Vintage
$250.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB - M0001A W/ Keyboard, 2 Mice, 800K HD, + More
$300.00

LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00

Vintage Apple III / External 5 1/4" Floppy Disk Drive A3M0004 - Untested
$120.00

Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99

Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00