I got KDE up and running. The KDE setup program started. I changed a few of the settings and burned the iso. The settings did not save. I must have missed something. I will try again in a couple of days and post all of the steps.
I got KDE up and running. The KDE setup program started. I changed a few of the settings and burned the iso. The settings did not save. I must have missed something. I will try again in a couple of days and post all of the steps.

A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95
GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
GORF Atari/Roklan 400/800 Cartridge Brand New In Box
$48.00
VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL “Powers On” Parts or Repair
$249.95
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00