Your CD is probably broken. You did not really thought we would "ship" those a CD?Originally Posted by firebyrd10
You can find out by issuing "knoppix testcd" in boot prompt. Disabling dma with nodma also could help ...
cu
Fabian
is anyone else having these big problems with 3.4?
When I try to start konqueror it flashs then shutdowns. Then sometimes the bar with dissapper. then the icons. Then it won't let me shutdown and I have to do a manual shutdown.![]()
I was really excited about this but now not so much.
*Off topic*
When I did first start up 3.4 in the place of konqueror and mozilla and home icon (on the bar) there were pictures of gears. How do I fix this?
Your CD is probably broken. You did not really thought we would "ship" those a CD?Originally Posted by firebyrd10
You can find out by issuing "knoppix testcd" in boot prompt. Disabling dma with nodma also could help ...
cu
Fabian
well I did read it was an experimental version. Also the md5 sum looked fine. so it wasn't the download.

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
ADATA XPG Lancer Blade RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 Desktop RAM Black
$429.94
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00
Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
Crucial DDR3L 16GB 2 x 8GB 1600 MHz PC3L-12800 Laptop RAM Sodimm Memory 1.35V
$41.00
NEW IN BOX - Corsair Vengeance RGB 32gb (2x16gb) DDR6200 CL36 CMH32GX5M2B6200C3
$550.00
LOT OF 4 Samsung 16GB DDR4-2666 ECC UDIMM 2Rx8 PC4-21300 M391A2K43BB1-CTDQ
$469.95