-
Junior Member
registered user
A quick update:
I have tried a huge variety of configurations using both linux24 and linux 26 with the noscsi, nodma, noapic and acpi=off with little success.
I can boot successfully with "linux24 noscsi nodma"
However I am trying to boot with linux26 so I can do an HD install. I've tried linux26 with most of the options I list above with no success. The boot config of "linux26 noscsi nodma" will hang on the line:
Accessing KNOPPIX CDROM on /dev/scd0..
Please help! Thank you!
I can always try to do an install with the debian-installer but I prefer Knoppix!
Similar Threads
-
By eiger67 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-10-2005, 09:03 PM
-
By moep in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-04-2005, 06:52 AM
-
By Evil One in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 08-01-2005, 11:01 PM
-
By rcook in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-16-2005, 04:22 PM
-
By best15 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-11-2004, 03:38 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on
$255.00

Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95

Atari 1200XL Computer Game Console Vintage Rare FOR PARTS OR REPAIR READ
$270.00

Atari 800XL Home Computer 64K RAM in Original Box 1984 Olympic Edition Untested
$149.99

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

atari 400 Upgraded 48k board & mpp-1100 working & Power Supply
$109.65

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested 48k READ
$370.00

Broken Indus GT Floppy Disk Drive for Atari
$129.99

Atari Light Pen Untested For Atari 400 800 Xe Vintage Computer
$70.00

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Only Tested READ
$300.00