See if information in this thread is of any help, also, you may find this sticky thread helpful.
I had knoppix 3.3 on my hd a few weeks ago, but i decided to delete it and get Mandrake. So for a week or so i've just had win Xp but lilo was still on the computer. I didnt know how to uninstall lilo but it wasnt too much of a problem so i left it there and i was going to get rid of it later. Ok back to my problem. Windows xp had been running for like 30 hours, so it was time for a reboot. But when it boots it dosnt come up with the lilo screen just a whole lot of 9's. I'm pretty sure that means ther is somthing wrong with lilo. I dont have a win xp cd so i dont know how to fix it. can anyone help me? thanks.
See if information in this thread is of any help, also, you may find this sticky thread helpful.
I think all the 9's mean lilo can't find knoppix. The easiest way to fix it would probably be to reinstall knoppix or mandrake so lilo will rewrite your mbr.

KARDV Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, 500W/40Kpa Vacuum Cleaners for Home, 60Mins St...
$64.99
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$167.63
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
Filament Vacuum Storage Kit with USB Pump, 20 Pack Light-Proof Vacuum Sealed
$42.19
Car Vacuum Portable Cordless, 50000Pa High Power Brushless Motor, Rechargeable H
$104.98
Cordless Electric Mini Air Duster Blower Vacuum Cleaner for PC Computer Car Home
$16.99
95000PA Wireless Car Vacuum Cleaner Air Blower Wireless Handheld Rechargeable US
$21.98
V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00