-
Senior Member
registered user
HOWTO? ssh start at boot-up
I just set-up a QUANTIAN cluster on my LAN. I'd like for
/etc/init.d/openmosix restart
/etc/init.d/ssh start
to run at boot-up. How do I accomplish this?
Right now I have to go into each hdd installed QUANTIAN node and start both services as root after boot-up. This is a hassle for 25 nodes! Also, this is a dual boot lab where other teachers use WIMxP, so I'm constantly having to boot-up Linux for my students....
TIA,
AJG
Similar Threads
-
By astranberg in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-10-2005, 04:15 AM
-
By tiny in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-28-2005, 12:20 AM
-
By jzhai in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-04-2004, 05:10 PM
-
By pelican in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 02-13-2004, 03:23 AM
-
By Fabianx in forum Ideas
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-05-2003, 01:52 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98