Hi,
I noticed that there are icons on the desk top that let you mount the window partions by clicking on it. How does one get that information in C program? I know I can traverse /proc/ide directory to pull out file names starting with "hd" or look in /proc/partiontable. Is there a better way to do it? I looked at fdisk code, it has list_partion call. There seem to be a lot of stuff happening before it gets to that stage. "fdisk" man page says it looks in the partiontable and other places. I'm not sure what is the best way...
Thanks,
Jae

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20
Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99
Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 256GB DDR3 RAM NO HDD
$349.99
Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99
Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76
Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5ββ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99
Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99
AS IS READ DESCRIP. Supermicro SuperServer 6026TT-HIBQRF 12-Bay 4x X8DTT-HIBQF
$215.00