hi,
I've installed knoppix 3.4 and seems to run fun except:
I got DSL connection to my modem and eth network after the hub thus the network is accessed as LAN. DHCP server gives me IP however I've noticed that after running Win XP I do have to set it manually unless the lease of IP expires, which is fine.
In knoppix 3.4 however after the network runs for some time and then either stalls is transfer in progress or becomes unreacheable
setting ifconfig eth0 again or putting eth0 down/up doesn't change anything untill reboot
any idea about this strange behaviour
thanks in advance

OEM Genuine 86WH 69KF2 Battery For Dell XPS 15 9500 Precision 5550 M59JH M15 M17
$45.49
OEM 68Wh 3HWPP Battery For Dell Latitude 5401 5501 5410 5510 E5411 E5511
$28.99
Genuine OEM 63Wh 7FMXV Battery For Dell Latitude 5320 7320 7420 7520 4M1JN TN2GY
$32.99
OEM Genuine 95WH PKWVM C903V Battery 7550 For Dell Precision CR72X 17C06 447VR
$37.40
OEM Genuine 42Wh WDX0R For DELL Inspiron WDXOR Battery 15 5567 5568 13 5368 7368
$22.99
OEM 68Wh 3HWPP Battery For Dell Latitude 5401 5411 15 5501 5511 Precision 3541
$35.78
OEM 74WH 357F9 Battery For Dell Inspiron 15 7559 i7559 7557 i7557 5577 7567 5576
$26.99
NEW OEM V6W33 Battery For Dell Inspiron 3510 5510 Latitude 3330 3320 Vostro 3515
$22.00
OEM 97Wh NYFJH Battery For Dell Precision 7530 7540 7730 7740 P74F P34E Series
$30.99
Genuine OEM 6GTPY 97Wh Battery for Dell XPS 15 7590, 9550 Series 5XJ28 GPM03 New
$33.50