-
Senior Member
registered user
Need help installing executible in Knoppix Linux
I'm trying to setup a Smart Boot Manager floppy so I can boot off the CD and not a floppy. My computer won't boot CDs because of BIOS limitations.
I got the DOS version written in w2k and it worked great but I can't figure out how to do it in Knoppix Linux. ./sbminst didn't do it in any command line I could enter it into. Whenever it asks for the root password, I tried to just hit enter or knoppix but no go.
Whats the exact syntax and console I should use to get it started?
TIA,
Similar Threads
-
By zebesian in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-03-2004, 08:27 PM
-
By ZeuZ in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-06-2004, 08:14 PM
-
By Akonbobot in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-18-2004, 01:19 PM
-
By OMFG in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-15-2004, 02:06 PM
-
By jza in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-03-2003, 11:30 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1599.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$225.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00

IBM 02CL197 FLASH SYSTEM 840-900 LITHIUM ION SERVER BATTERY MODULE 990854
$225.00

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

Lot of 4 IBM 52Y4089 POWER7 CPU Processor Modules Server CPUs
$49.99