The ftp2.de.debian is not connecting!! what can I do???
somebody!!
When I do the apt-get update, the process stop in this ftp.
Thanks!
The ftp2.de.debian is not connecting!! what can I do???
somebody!!
When I do the apt-get update, the process stop in this ftp.
Thanks!
Yeah I have seen that ftp2.de.debian.org is going up and down in the last couple of days.
You can replace ftp2 with ftp and it works like a charm.So in your example you need to change all references in yuor sources.list file from ftp2 to ftp.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Free Software,Free Speech, Free Society
http://bhavesh.freeshell.org

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
ASRock Z890 Nova WiFi LGA 1851 Intel Z890 ATX Motherboard
$184.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
MSI B460m-Bomber LGA 1200 Intel 10th Gen B460 M-ATX Intel Motherboard
$59.99
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
JINSHA B450M B450 AM4 MicroATX Motherboard DDR4 2DIMM M.2 W/ IO SHIELD
$49.99
Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.99
ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49
ASUS PRIME Z490-P LGA 1200 Intel Z490 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard NEW
$121.45
ASUS B85M-G/B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI for Inter 4thCPU
$45.00