-
problem with df!!!
Somehow, I couldn't get the latest version of Knoppix (January, 2003) to boot up with my
system because it was complaining about apm.o in /lib/modules/..... even when I typed
"knoppix noapm" at the prompt! It printed out a bunch of errors about insmod and dropped
me in a prompt. However, the whole thing booted just fine, with KDE and all that, if I used
an older version, August, 2002. After installing it on my harddrive using that old version,
the "df" comand doesn't show the disk space of my harddrive (where Knoppix Linux resides)
at all... It does however show the disk space usage for my SCSI (vfat) drive. I have tried
with all kind of flags with df but none would work, displacing the disk space usage for the
local disk. Does anyone have the same problem (which I doubt it) or know a way to fix that?
I would like to use that command to keep my eyes on the space so I won't overfill it...
Thanks.
Lawrence
Similar Threads
-
By bongski55 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-15-2003, 10:19 AM
-
By Triple Six in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-15-2003, 04:23 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

Micro Center 2-in-1 SSD Flash Drive 1TB USB-A/USB-C USB 3.2 Gen 2 10Gbps
$240.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$288.99

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00