-
updating HDinstall[never mind]
I just installed Knoppix 3.3 to my harddrive.
[mostly because I like the unpolished look and gritty feel of the OS over fedora and mandrake, yet I'm still too new to just install debian]
I have looked for some HowTo's on updating on the knoppix sites, but I havn't found anything. Am I looking in the wrong places for updating my HDinstall?
Thanks for all your help.
[I found it "duh" Debian.org]
Similar Threads
-
By alphager in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-19-2005, 06:25 AM
-
By dave52355 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-17-2003, 06:43 PM
-
By kamikaze_fish in forum The Lounge
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-25-2003, 01:35 AM
-
By emanuelez in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-31-2003, 09:19 AM
-
By johncarlson21 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-27-2003, 01:52 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Compressed Air Duster w/ Mini Air Blower 280000RPM Vacuum Cleaner & Air Duster
$41.99

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$167.63

Compressed Air Duster 3Speed 280000 RPM Electric Mini Turbo Fan Vacuum Cleaner
$42.59

KARDV Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, 500W/40Kpa Vacuum Cleaners for Home, 60Mins St...
$64.99

Electric Compressed Air Duster 2in1 Blowing & Suction 280,000RPM Vacuum Cleaner
$40.83

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

Meudeen 14500 Pa Computer Vacuum Cleaner Mini & 110000RPM Compressed Air Duster
$44.27

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$80.66