-
Vivanco optical PS/2 wheelmouse doesn't work (freezed)
I have this Vivanco optical PS/2 wheelmouse. The mouse cursor just sits there at the center of the KDE screen. I've tried "knoppix nowheelmouse", "knoppix wheelmouse" and "knoppix pci=irqmask=0x0e92" with no luck. What should I try next?
The mouse works under Windows (98, XP) without any additional drivers, and I think it works under DOS, too, but I'm not sure.
In case someone is cataloging hardware incompatibilities, the model is Vivanco Primary Optical Mouse EDV-NR.13007/MSOP10.
Similar Threads
-
By hailing in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-03-2004, 10:05 AM
-
By cybersmurf in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-23-2003, 03:26 PM
-
By bobke in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-18-2003, 01:11 PM
-
By jamesgf in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 8
Last Post: 05-01-2003, 12:44 PM
-
By bobaloo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-25-2003, 09:37 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

OPNsense Firewall 8-Core Atom C3758 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$95.00

OPNsense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI
$195.00

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

HP 2x 10GB OPNsense Quad Core i5-8500 8GB RAM 3Port Gigabit Firewall AES-NI SSD
$199.95

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$219.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00

Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99

Barracuda NextGen CloudGen Cloud Based Firewall F280 BNGF280a w/ 8.3.1 Firmware
$89.99