Have you treid modprobing the drivers? Which drivers will depend on the verison of USB you're using and the kernel you're running.
Hello all,
I have a Compaq Presario keyboard that is recognized at the boot prompt but Knoppix refuses to recognize it without the "nousb" cheatcode. I don't have a problem with that since my USB to PS/2 connector doesn't work, and I'm not going to plugin a PS/2 keyboard just for Knoppix.
Here is the question:
I also want to be able to use a USB thumbdrive on this same pc. Using the "nousb" cheat effectively negates that. Is there a solution to finding the USB drive?
Thanks for any help as I'm still a Linux newbie.
Have you treid modprobing the drivers? Which drivers will depend on the verison of USB you're using and the kernel you're running.

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL60 DL80 Gen9 (U15) U15_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
New Samsung DUO Plus 32GB USB 3.1 USB-C Flash Drive Gray MUF-32DB/AM
$19.95
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL160 DL180 Gen9 (U20) U20_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant BL460cWS46 Gen9 (I36) I36_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99