-
Verizon Wireless Broadband Card in Knoppix? (Air Prime 5220)
Hello,
I am trying to get my Verizon Wireless Broadband card to work in Knoppix, I really have no idea where to start. Can anyone help or point me in the right direction. Audiovox's website only has the windows installer software, no linux software. Does anyone know how to get Knoppix to recognize the 5250 card?
UPDATE - I have found information located at:http://www.ka9q.net/5220.html
Now my question is how to automate it so I can just boot up off the CD and have the card work, how can I get this to run automatically. Can I use my USB Thumb Drive?
Thanks,
Loki
Similar Threads
-
By chiefreborn in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-14-2005, 04:12 AM
-
By chiefreborn in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-14-2005, 04:09 AM
-
By rakeron in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-27-2005, 05:56 AM
-
By bsaber in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-01-2005, 05:43 PM
-
By manjo in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-29-2003, 11:26 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Rare California Computer Systems Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$275.00

Vintage Rare Cromemco Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$225.00

MITS 88 SIOB Serial-TT, An Single Serial I/O Port S-100Board For the Altair 8800
$189.95

SSM IO-4 S100 I/O Interface Board 2-Serial 2-Parallel Altair IMSAI Untested
$119.99

MITS Altair 8800 4K RAM Board
$675.00

Vintage Octagon 256K Static RAM (32 x HM6264LP-12) Board S-100 Altair IMSAI
$150.00

S-100 backplane motherboard bare PCB 9 slot (for Altair/IMSAI)
$34.99

S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99

Microcomputer Builder's Bible IMSAI 8080 Z80 ADM-3A DEC LSI-11 Altair 8800 Bus
$59.99