![]()
About 10 years ago I played with a GNU version of Linux that I painstakingly downloaded with my then ultra-fast 28.8 modem. I haven't tinkered with Linux since; until this past week where a friend gave me a CD with KNOPPIX and told me a should take a second look.
All I have to say is "what a difference a decade makes!" I'm hooked again. I'm going to go back to tinkering and coding some apps.
Bottom line - Share KNOPPIX (or Linux in general). The world does not have to see computers through foggy "Windows". Share it with younger users and coders.
Eric
(Delorean_Driver)

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00
Vintage RARE 1980s Apple Computer Logo Frisbee. Great shape, w/ the usual nicks
$220.00
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00
Apple PowerBook 3400c TFT LCD RARE Vintage Laptop untested
$139.99
Vintage Apple Power Mac G4 Cube Poster (2000) 36 x 24 - Think Different
$29.99
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99
Vintage Apple Assembly Line Newsletter Vol: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 From 1984
$179.99