![]()
About 10 years ago I played with a GNU version of Linux that I painstakingly downloaded with my then ultra-fast 28.8 modem. I haven't tinkered with Linux since; until this past week where a friend gave me a CD with KNOPPIX and told me a should take a second look.
All I have to say is "what a difference a decade makes!" I'm hooked again. I'm going to go back to tinkering and coding some apps.
Bottom line - Share KNOPPIX (or Linux in general). The world does not have to see computers through foggy "Windows". Share it with younger users and coders.
Eric
(Delorean_Driver)

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
1TB Portable External Hard Drive USB 3.0 Storage Backup for PC Mac Laptop
$29.99
Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive
$29.99