Maybe someone can help me on my parallel port LS-120 SuperDisk. Using Knoppix 3.3. Here is what I have done (as root)(with 1.44 disk inserted on boot):
mkdir /mnt/ls120
fstab shows:
hda1--hda2--hda3--fd0--dvd--dvd
Added this to fstab:
[/dev/pf0]
/dev/pf0 /mnt/ls120 auto user, noauto,rw 0 0 (& saved).
Then:
insmod parport
insmod paride
insmod epat
insmod pf (caused drive to activate--made whirring noise)
mount -t vfat /dev/pf0 /mnt/ls120 says 'special device pf0 does not exist'
pf is block 47
Here is what I get in 'dmesg' after doing the above:
pf0:MATSHITA LS-120 COSM 04, master LUN 0,type 0,removeable,2880 blocks.
I have also tried other procedures to no avail. How do I create a 'special device'??
Works fine under Windoze. Any help will be appreciated.

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$400.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$399.00
Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 CPU Processor Brand New Unused
$395.95
Dell OptiPlex 3070 SFF Desktop Intel Core i3 9th gen 8gb RAM 128gb NVMe win11pro
$79.99
Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98
Lenovo Thinkpad E15 Gen 2 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel Core [email protected] Laptop
$220.36