-
Junior Member
registered user
I downloaded the new image and it works fine... But I'd still like to use my previous image (Knoppix-STD) with my new mobo.... but since I don't have a HD to spare to remaster the new image.... I guess I'll just have to wait until Knoppix STD remaster's theirs...
Similar Threads
-
By myztik19 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-20-2004, 12:48 PM
-
By larrycow in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-07-2004, 10:58 AM
-
By KPFOX1 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-18-2003, 03:57 PM
-
By xTrinity in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 31
Last Post: 10-13-2003, 02:49 AM
-
Replies: 13
Last Post: 04-20-2003, 06:53 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$39.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$14.86

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99

NETGEAR GS308-300PAS GS308 8 Gigabit Port Unmanaged Ethernet Switch
$11.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

TP-Link TL-SX105 10GB 5-Port Switch - Unopened
$195.00