-
mzilikazi,
Thanks for your tip, but it doesn't work for me or I don't know how to do it work. When I try with "dhclient eth0" in console, an error message "command dhclient not found" appear. Have I include this command in any file?
Orb360,
Are you booting from CD or from HD installation?
Did the new Knoppix image recognize the nForce NIC well?
All of them,
In modconf I see the forcedeth module loaded. Also, I see forcedeth in lsmod, but I can't see the nForce NIC in the control center, in the network interfaces appart. Have anybody any idea?
Thanks a lot in advance!!!
Rodrigo.
Similar Threads
-
By myztik19 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-20-2004, 12:48 PM
-
By larrycow in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-07-2004, 10:58 AM
-
By KPFOX1 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-18-2003, 03:57 PM
-
By xTrinity in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 31
Last Post: 10-13-2003, 02:49 AM
-
Replies: 13
Last Post: 04-20-2003, 06:53 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

DELL POWEREDGE R340 Server | Xeon E-2126G 64GB RAM PERC H330 (Onboard)
$399.95

SK HYNIX HMAA8GL7MMR4N-UH 64GB PC4-2400T RDIMM Server RAM
$289.95

VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2144G 3.6GHz 16GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$149.00

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Windows Server 2025 Standard✔ 24-CORE✔ 10 CALs✔ 50 RDS✔ Remote Desktop EP2-25205
$317.56