Did you get the little icon on the taskbar that looks like a picture frame? Close to the clock.
jim
Im new to linux and i just finished installing knoppix 3.4. How do I change the screen resolution from its default (1024x76to a different size (1280x1024)? I also may need to change the refresh rate so how would I do that? Thanks.
Did you get the little icon on the taskbar that looks like a picture frame? Close to the clock.
jim

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001
$14.90
Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Cisco/Meraki MA-SFP-10GB-SR 10GBASE-SR SFP+ Transceiver 850nm LC MMF
$50.00
Trenz Electronic SFP to SMA Adapter Board PCB Module
$105.00
Lot of 2 For Cisco SFP-10G-X Transceiver, 10Gb SFP+ RJ45 10GBase-T 30m
$73.99