-
Junior Member
registered user
artswrapper is missing or disabled
I get the following message when I check "Run with the highest priority (realtime priority)" in the Control Center>Sound system settings : "Impossible to start aRts with realtime priority because artswrapper is missing or disabled". Artswrapper is not missing. If it's disabled how do I enable it? I have tried everything I can find to get my kde system notification sounds to work and nothing has helped. My sound works on everything except this. It's not that big of a deal but I would just like to know why this doesn't work.
-
Junior Member
registered user
In case anybody else is having this problem my sounds are now working by setting "use external player" in "player settings" to artsplayer in the control center>sound & multimedia>system notifications section.
Similar Threads
-
By MatthiasOtto in forum German Forum
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-14-2005, 12:12 PM
-
By shayl6 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-21-2004, 05:21 PM
-
By awreneau in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-06-2004, 08:36 PM
-
By RoZWeLLiTe in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-30-2003, 06:19 AM
-
By RockMumbles in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-01-2003, 05:27 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00

Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00

LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00

Vintage Apple Rainbow Metal Case Emblem Logo rectangle
$49.99

Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00

Vintage Apple II Arcade Game Galactic Wars Apple Computer NOS Sealed
$125.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh LC M0350 Desktop No Harddrive No Power Supply - Parts
$71.95

Vintage Apple III Motherboard Logic Board 820-0043-00 E Fully Populated Tested
$210.00

Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00