-
Recover fat data after ntfs format
Hello everybody,
I reinstalled a corrupted pc with a fresh installation of windows xp.
After reďnstallation, I realized that I still need some very important data on the harddisk. While installing I let windows reformat the entire harddisk (same partitions) to NTFS was fat32 before!
Is it possible to recover and save the old data to an external disk.
Please help, cause many years of work are lost now.
I know I had to backup BUT .....
Similar Threads
-
By blkmagic in forum General Support
Replies: 14
Last Post: 11-26-2004, 06:12 PM
-
By craigw79 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-12-2004, 12:09 AM
-
By debuser in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-16-2004, 01:46 AM
-
By dreday202 in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 09-04-2004, 09:03 AM
-
By bradleyko in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 08-09-2004, 05:00 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00

Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99

Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00

VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare
$380.00

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99

VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67

Vintage HP 82166A HP-IL Converter Custom “The BOX” TTL/DAC Interface Controller
$499.99