Check to see if your software has a menu item for something like 'create CD from image".
jim
This is silly - but I have spent the last 24hrs trying to create a bootable Knoppix CD on Windows from the KNOPPIX ISO image - all without success.
I can't see step-by-step instructions ANYWHERE for doing this, so if I have missed a FAQ somewhere please point me to it.
There is talk of RAW mode and BOOT CD's created with DOS BOOT disk etc (why?) but could someone please just give me a step-by-step using either
1) Adaptec Create CD 4
or
2) Pinnacle Instant CD/DVD
(On Win2k or XP Pro - I run both.)
I'm sure it's easy - when you know how!
TIA
Check to see if your software has a menu item for something like 'create CD from image".
jim
Jim. Right on! Thanks for that. Knoppix up and running now.Originally Posted by Jim_The_Obscure
As I said - its easy when you know...
![]()
Perhaps you could be so kind as to add a small how-to to the wiki?
D/L ISO file to Hard diskOriginally Posted by mzilikazi
In Easy CD Creator (V4)
File, Create CD from Image
Select the file Type ISO
Select the ISO File from Hard disk
Write
That's it!![]()
Hmmm sounds exactly like the instructions for using Nero.Originally Posted by Action-Man
Not of Nero 6! I use Nero Express(part of Nero 6) to burn my KNOPPIX!!!!

OEM Genuine 42Wh WDX0R For DELL Inspiron WDXOR Battery 15 5567 5568 13 5368 7368
$22.99
OEM 68Wh 3HWPP Battery For Dell Latitude 5401 5501 5410 5510 E5411 E5511
$28.99
Genuine OEM 63Wh 7FMXV Battery For Dell Latitude 5320 7320 7420 7520 4M1JN TN2GY
$32.99
OEM Genuine 95WH PKWVM C903V Battery 7550 For Dell Precision CR72X 17C06 447VR
$37.40
OEM Genuine 86WH 69KF2 Battery For Dell XPS 15 9500 Precision 5550 M59JH M15 M17
$45.49
OEM 68Wh 3HWPP Battery For Dell Latitude 5401 5411 15 5501 5511 Precision 3541
$35.78
NEW OEM V6W33 Battery For Dell Inspiron 3510 5510 Latitude 3330 3320 Vostro 3515
$22.00
Lot of 5 Dell OEM 65W 7.4mm 19.5V 3.34A AC Adapters Mixed Models B Grade
$39.99
Genuine OEM 6GTPY 97Wh Battery for Dell XPS 15 7590, 9550 Series 5XJ28 GPM03 New
$33.50
OEM 38Wh F62G0 Battery for Dell Inspiron 13 5370 7000 7370 7380 7386 7373 P83G
$29.89