Check to see if your software has a menu item for something like 'create CD from image".
jim
This is silly - but I have spent the last 24hrs trying to create a bootable Knoppix CD on Windows from the KNOPPIX ISO image - all without success.
I can't see step-by-step instructions ANYWHERE for doing this, so if I have missed a FAQ somewhere please point me to it.
There is talk of RAW mode and BOOT CD's created with DOS BOOT disk etc (why?) but could someone please just give me a step-by-step using either
1) Adaptec Create CD 4
or
2) Pinnacle Instant CD/DVD
(On Win2k or XP Pro - I run both.)
I'm sure it's easy - when you know how!
TIA
Check to see if your software has a menu item for something like 'create CD from image".
jim
Jim. Right on! Thanks for that. Knoppix up and running now.Originally Posted by Jim_The_Obscure
As I said - its easy when you know...
![]()
Perhaps you could be so kind as to add a small how-to to the wiki?
D/L ISO file to Hard diskOriginally Posted by mzilikazi
In Easy CD Creator (V4)
File, Create CD from Image
Select the file Type ISO
Select the ISO File from Hard disk
Write
That's it!![]()
Hmmm sounds exactly like the instructions for using Nero.Originally Posted by Action-Man
Not of Nero 6! I use Nero Express(part of Nero 6) to burn my KNOPPIX!!!!

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 G2 14-Inch AMD Ryzen R5 5650U 16GB, 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$398.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad laptop T490 14" i5 8365U 16GB NEW 256gb SSD WIN 11 pro CAM WIFI
$249.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99
Lenovo - Yoga 7i 2-in-1 16" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core Ultra 5 Proces...
$749.99
Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3 15.6" Full HD Laptop - AMD Ryzen 5 40 2025 - 8GB Memo...
$379.99
Lenovo IdeaPad 5 2-in-1 16" WUXGA Touch Ryzen 7 8845HS 16GB 512GB SSD FPReader
$571.00
Windows 11 PRO Laptop Notebook PC Computer, 8GB Ram, Webcam, Wifi, and HDMI
$144.00
Lenovo IdeaPad 1 15.6" FHD Ryzen 5 7520U 16GB 256GB SSD Win 11 Blue
$450.00