-
Creating initial BOOT CD from ISO Image
This is silly - but I have spent the last 24hrs trying to create a bootable Knoppix CD on Windows from the KNOPPIX ISO image - all without success.
I can't see step-by-step instructions ANYWHERE for doing this, so if I have missed a FAQ somewhere please point me to it.
There is talk of RAW mode and BOOT CD's created with DOS BOOT disk etc (why?) but could someone please just give me a step-by-step using either
1) Adaptec Create CD 4
or
2) Pinnacle Instant CD/DVD
(On Win2k or XP Pro - I run both.)
I'm sure it's easy - when you know how!
TIA
Similar Threads
-
By mark.johnson in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-20-2005, 11:07 PM
-
By TLis in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-12-2004, 09:49 PM
-
By bhavin in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-13-2004, 07:41 AM
-
By pankajgadhari in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-06-2003, 11:15 AM
-
By jnowlin in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-07-2003, 09:20 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$79.00

CPU-RAM-MOBO COMBO- 32gb DDR4 3600MHz, i5 CPU, Asus Prime Motherboard
$370.00

HP ProDesk 405 G8 Desktop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 5650GE 16GB RAM 512GB SSD W11P
$319.99

Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$74.99

Intel Core i7-9700 SRG13 3.0 GHz Desktop CPU
$80.00

Intel Core i5-14600KF Unlocked Desktop Processor
$259.99

Matched Pair _ Intel Xeon E5-2698 V4 2.2GHz 20-Core Processor CPU LGA2011 SR2JW
$94.99

PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99

GAMING COMBO: ASUS Prime H470M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-10600KF CPU + 16GB DDR4
$229.95