The one thing I realy miss is the integrated installer, I use Knoppix at school to quickly install my favorite distro with graphical interface etc.
For the rest Great job!
Whoa, hangon, not so fast. It just turned midnight and my clock went stupid again! Was an hour ahead, and showing Tokyo (I'm near Dallas CDT), tried to change it, it switched to UDF, reset zone, then time changed, then it was Tokyo again, adjusted back to CDT, went back to UDF, I put it back to Chicago, It reset time correctly, clicked apply, and the time is still wrong. Apparently the the time fix for version 2004-05-10 works except for just after midnight.
Now, where is the bug page for 05-10?
The one thing I realy miss is the integrated installer, I use Knoppix at school to quickly install my favorite distro with graphical interface etc.
For the rest Great job!
Have you tried changing /etc/localtime to point to your timezone, and then adjusting the time (or syncing with a time server)? It worked for me before...Originally Posted by j.drake
I'm looking for that too...Originally Posted by j.drake
Was added to some patch to kernel 2.6.5 compiled for the Knoppix (bootsplash, acpi, etc) ?
Not directly. I assumed that by right clicking the clock and following the menus I would be doing the same thing. Bear in mind also that the clock behaved flawlessly until midnight local time, then all H broke loose, and it suddenly started behaving as if it were the 05-04 release.Originally Posted by hkfczrqj
OK, with the 2.4.x kernel, everything works fine. With the 2.6 kernel, the multimedia apps are broken (kscd, xine, etc). I can't play cd's with either app. And my mouse wheel doesn't work with 2.6.
I get the same issue when booting Knoppix 2.6 kernel inside Microsoft Virtual PC (which uses a virtual tulip card)Originally Posted by bighusky
To get your Atheros card working see the following and subscribe to the madwifi mailing list.Posted: Tue May 11, 2004 4:31 pm
This small update fixed the lilo 99 issue when installing to HD. I have a dual boot with WinXP and Knoppix26 on a Dell 7500 laptop. Now all I need is to get my Atheros wifi working.
Project Page:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/madwifi
FAQ:
http://www.mattfoster.clara.co.uk/madwifi-faq.htm
Mailing list Archives:
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/f...forum_id=33958
Subscribe to mailing list:
http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=82936
Cheers,
Silas
=0)
Here:Originally Posted by j.drake
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.ph...3.4-2004-05-10
2.6's hardware detection isnt quite yet as good as the 2.4 series. but it will improve, and it goes faster than everOriginally Posted by boehmb
![]()
patience my friend...
![]()

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$119.00
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
JUNIPER NETWORKS MIST AI AP63-US HIGH PERFORMANCE OUTDOOR ACCESS POINT - WHITE
$59.99
Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97
Juniper Networks JNP204/MX204 Universal Edge Router
$8500.00
Juniper JPSU-1600-C-AC-AFO 1600W AC Power Supply EX4400 AFO Airflow
$155.00
Juniper EX2200-C-12T-2G 12-Port Gigabit Ethernet 2x SFP Fanless Switch
$110.00
Juniper EX4600-40F-AFO 24-Port Dual PSU Network Switch
$164.99
New Juniper Networks EX3400-48P 48-Port PoE+ 4-Port SFP+ Ethernet Switch Sealed
$466.65
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99