-
Compiling tripwire on Knoppix
I am trying to remaster Knoppix with the addition of tripwire (to be properly paranoid, tripwire should be run from locked media, right?), but after chroot-ing to my hard disk copy of Knoppix and trying to make tripwire, I get a complaint about pthread_mutex_lock being undefined.
When I tried this on Red Hat it worked and when I look in my Knoppix /usr/include/pthread.h I see the definition, but where is this supposed to be implemented? My error seems to be in a link step, but when I try figure out where this should come from I get all confused.
Anyone know what I am, er, tripping over?
Thanks,
-kb
-
Senior Member
registered user
you could try apt-get install tripwire
Similar Threads
-
By kepler in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-06-2004, 03:26 PM
-
By kepler in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-06-2004, 01:19 PM
-
By Frost in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 06-09-2004, 08:59 PM
-
By paugq in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-10-2004, 05:09 AM
-
By skda in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-16-2003, 08:35 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge R730 8 Bay Server 64Gb 1x80Gb SSD 3x900Gb SAS 2x12c v4CPU Proxmox
$620.00

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell Poweredge R620 10x 2.5" bay with 256GB (16x16gb) DDR3, 2x E5-2690v2, H710
$349.99

Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)
$299.95