Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Compiling tripwire on Knoppix

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    1

    Compiling tripwire on Knoppix

    I am trying to remaster Knoppix with the addition of tripwire (to be properly paranoid, tripwire should be run from locked media, right?), but after chroot-ing to my hard disk copy of Knoppix and trying to make tripwire, I get a complaint about pthread_mutex_lock being undefined.

    When I tried this on Red Hat it worked and when I look in my Knoppix /usr/include/pthread.h I see the definition, but where is this supposed to be implemented? My error seems to be in a link step, but when I try figure out where this should come from I get all confused.

    Anyone know what I am, er, tripping over?


    Thanks,

    -kb

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Posts
    818
    you could try apt-get install tripwire

Similar Threads

  1. Compiling with Knoppix
    By kepler in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-06-2004, 03:26 PM
  2. Compiling with DJGPP versus Knoppix
    By kepler in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-06-2004, 01:19 PM
  3. Knoppix 3.4 compiling problems cpp
    By Frost in forum General Support
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-09-2004, 08:59 PM
  4. Unresolved symbols when compiling 2.4.24 in Knoppix 3.4
    By paugq in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-10-2004, 05:09 AM
  5. Compiling new Kernel 2.5.67 and modules under Knoppix 3.2-30
    By skda in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-16-2003, 08:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Samsung 2.5

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot

$100.00



Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot picture

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot

$549.00



Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -

$39.99



Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5

Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD

$29.99



Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned

$29.00



Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1

$99.99



Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD picture

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD

$129.99



2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON picture

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON

$28.00



Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...

$30.00



Netac 512GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6 Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/MAC picture

Netac 512GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6 Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/MAC

$73.00