-
Custom Video
Hello -
I can run Knoppix from CD using fb800x600 only.
I've now setup Knoppix on my hard disk but can't work out how to set it to boot to 800 x 600.
I'm sure its simple but, as a Linux newbie (thanks to Knoppix), I don't know where to look!
I guess its a case of booting from the CD, making the Knoppix hard disk partition writable, then editing a config file...
Thanks.
Pablo
Similar Threads
-
By uttara_82 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-28-2004, 06:06 PM
-
By nizedude in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-11-2003, 08:49 PM
-
By gatzke in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-09-2003, 04:09 AM
-
By nomex in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-05-2003, 06:02 PM
-
By kamikaze_fish in forum Ideas
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-19-2003, 02:54 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM EMC 091-000-091 17 Inch Rackmount LCD Keyboard KVM Console 03N7012
$109.99

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

Lot of 3 IBM 00JY196 ServeRAID M1210 PCI Express SAS SATA Storage Controller
$68.99