-
Junior Member
registered user
A few necessities for my remaster idea..
I am working on a remaster, and I have a really great idea, but I need to know if the following is possible:
1. Can I have Knoppix run a command when it is run from live-cd, then after it is installed have it run a different command, on boot that is, right after going into fluxbox, which i will use as my default wm.
2. How do I set fluxbox as my default wm?
3. The premade HDD install for knoppix still works with remasters right?
4. I saw a post about splash screens, and I think it was for 3.4, so I want to know if it will work with 3.3, since 3.4 is giving me a lot of troubles.
Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By wick2o in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-10-2005, 02:21 PM
-
By false-hopes in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 8
Last Post: 04-16-2004, 07:06 AM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-04-2004, 07:41 AM
-
By Schotty in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-07-2004, 09:59 PM
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-14-2003, 05:14 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Amiga 1000 Computer w/ Monitor Keyboard Mouse Disc Drive Sidecar Expansion Discs
$950.00

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00

Amiga BASIC Spiral-Bound Manual Book, English, For Amiga Desktop Computer
$30.00

Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00

Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00

(10) BOXED Games for Commodore Amiga 500 600 1000 1200 2000 3000(T) 4000(T)
$329.98

Amiga 2000 2630/CPU 68030 25Mhz
$300.00

BlueSCSI v2 Internal 50-pin 3.5" SCSI Drive ,Wi-Fi,For Macintosh, Amiga, PC
$52.99

RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00

68000 CPU Amiga 2000 Slot Adapter
$25.00