something wrong with howto remaster KNOPPIX
Sorry, but it's too confuse for me. "Oldbies" and knoppix just user until now...
Maybe someone can tell me where's my mistakes.
I try to make a Epia M specific Knoppix.
Need patch 2.4.24 kernel of my 3.3 version
I get linux-2.4.24 from Kernel.org
I get patch-2.4.24-epia1 and .config from http://www.alterself.com/~epia/wiki/...aTheEpiaKernel
I apply "how to remaster KNOPPIX" and "KnoppixCustomKernelHowto" to have Well mounted /mnt/hda1/travail partition with /source /master /boot /mroot in, well linked and with all put in.
I put linux-2.4.24 in /mnt/hda1/travail
I cat successively patch-2.4.24-epia1 and knoppix-kernel-patch | patch -p1 Without pb
Then I cp .config in linux-2.4.24
Do make config
Do make bzImage
and here don't now what to do...
2 questions :
- When Howto say "I suggest copying any other files you wish to modify to the root of your dev partition" : must linux-2.4.24 do be there ? in absolute /dev ?
- Is someone now a howto who explain kernel modification with a KNOPPIX CD-Customizer Script ?
Please HELP...[/url]

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
Vintage RARE 1980s Apple Computer Logo Frisbee. Great shape, w/ the usual nicks
$220.00
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Vintage-Apple Bondi Blue USB Keyboard M2452
$89.99
Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00
5x Vintage Apple Macintosh II NuBus Cards 630-4179 NI GPIB DIO Asante Ethernet
$239.95
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99
Vintage Apple Assembly Line Newsletter Vol: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 From 1984
$179.99