-
3.4 doesn´t boot Presario 2195US
Hi, I have the new distro, the 3.4, but I have a problem, the cd doesn´t boot, in fact, I have the first screen, with the "boot:"
I try many options but not works, I just have
loading linux24.................
loading minirt24.gz.........
next my screen turn black....and thats all, its like a dead screen, the same with knoppix26, using fb1024x768, and a lot of options...
any idea ?
Thanks in advance
Similar Threads
-
By farmer in forum Laptops
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-28-2004, 10:18 AM
-
By phaedral in forum Laptops
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-16-2004, 02:18 AM
-
By KeTZer in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 11
Last Post: 05-10-2004, 03:03 PM
-
By jimbwork in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-14-2004, 05:51 PM
-
By zblace in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-11-2004, 04:25 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00

Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99

Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00

VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare
$380.00

Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00

VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67

Apple II V2 ANALOG VGA & Z80 PCPI Applicard Softcard PicoPal IIe
$56.99