-
Well I'm still having no luck. Is there a way to run the older installation (knx-hdinstall) from 3.4? I know previous versions included both installations.
I read in another thread that you can simply copy the files from the cd to the Linux partition as well as the boot image to a boot partition, but when I attempted to copy the boot, I could not find it on the cd. Is this at all possible in 3.4?
-
I am in the exact same boat though I am coming to you by way of clusterKnoppix. Results (read errors) are the same however. Still grinding away . . .
Similar Threads
-
By rickenbacherus in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 61
Last Post: 05-20-2009, 03:07 PM
-
By Newbie-100 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-11-2005, 10:57 PM
-
By BillinBoston in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-25-2005, 06:12 PM
-
By jehan60188 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-22-2004, 04:06 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99

1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99

All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 512GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$128.00

Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00

ESET Server Security (File Security) | Variant Item | Download Version
$136.15

Microsoft SQL Server 2022 Standard 24 Core unlimited CAL Retail License Package
$199.00

Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00

SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99