-
well, I did everything, EXACTLY... after XP was installed, I booted up in Knoppix, made my partitions and attempted the install, same error.
Ugh.. well, not sure what else I can really do. Guess I can just run linux from a cd whenever I get bored with Windows lol cause it doesn't like me apparently. 
Thanks mzilikazi
Is there any possible way to just copy the files over to the HD manually? I plan on using GAG to boot so not sure how I could include Knoppix... this would be a great alternative if its possible.
Similar Threads
-
By rickenbacherus in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 61
Last Post: 05-20-2009, 03:07 PM
-
By Newbie-100 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-11-2005, 10:57 PM
-
By BillinBoston in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-25-2005, 06:12 PM
-
By jehan60188 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-22-2004, 04:06 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

Seagate ST4000NM0034 Enterprise 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s HDD v4
$39.00

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

HGST HUS724040ALA640 HDD 4TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.5K 3.5" 0F19459 512 b/s
$78.00

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99

Seagate ST1000VM002 1TB 5900RPM 3.5" SATA 6Gb/s HDD | PC DVR CCTV | | 1Y
$55.95